Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Just say "no"to TV before bed

I've said it before and I'll say it again. TV before bed is a terrible idea.  Especially scary shows like, "Criminal Minds", for example.  It used to be "Walking Dead" but I began to her zombies breathing as I fell asleep.  So I switched it to "Criminal Minds". I think I should just stick to card games.  Or board games.  Just not "Sorry"  I really do not like that game.


The door bell rings.   I tell the person I am with not to answer the door but they go ahead and open the door anyway.  A man and an older woman are standing on my front steps holding a dead cat. I can tell by her hands she does not have good intentions.  The woman holding the dead cat wants to come in my house and is pretending she needs help.  I keep shouting not to let the woman in and I can not stop talking about her hands and how they are evil and terrible.  The woman enters my house and begins to hold us hostage.  My sister is in the corner documenting everything in her journal.  I try to call 911 but there is a cell phone blocker on my phone and my call to 911 will not go through.  I drag the man outside to my front steps and my driveway becomes a busy street.  I knock the maneuver and he falls down.  I begin to hit him in the head with a metal pole.  At first his head starts to bleed slightly and as I continue to hit him, the wound gets bigger and bigger until his skull splits open and the insides of his head fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment