You Tube. It's dangerous! You want to learn how to make amazing meatless meatballs, also called cheatballs? Go to YouTube. You want to learn how to stack wood so it does not cave in? How about put together a drum set? Oh, I almost forgot... Want to see a skydiving- scuba diving cat? Or, watch a cat eat with chopsticks and another cat use the toliet? Yep, you guessed it, YouTube! Not only is YouTube entertaining, it is also addicting and watching it before bed may lead to some very bizzare dreams.
I am driving in a parking lot when a lady of Jamician decent,wearing a fancy dress and red checkered headscarf cuts me off, reverses her bright blue mini-van (with the doors open) at full speed and crashes into a parked car and speeds away. The windows of the car she crashed into shatters and the roof collapse and I shout out to her, "What are you doing? You need to pay for this" She yells back in a thick accent, "Leave me alone!" I start driving after her, chasing her down in my car and as she zig zags through city blocks. I try to get closer to her car and read her license plate but I can not remember the numbers on her plate, no matter how many times I read the numbers. I reach for my cell phone to call 911. A recording comes on telling me 911 can not be of any assistance because my area code does not match the city I am in. I lose her car, take a couple of turns and catch up with her, try to read her plate, can't remember the numbers and call 911. A recording comes on telling me 911 can not be of any assistance because my area code does not match the city I am in. I lose her car, take a couple of turns and catch up again...
No comments:
Post a Comment